Once you log into your HelpDeskSAAS account, you can view the client request details containing all information and action needed to manage support tickets. Along with the ticket subject, message, date created, client details and the ticket creation channel, the ticket keeps a log of all the subsequent communication between your team and client. In the ticket solving process, you can complete the following predefined actions available in the Action box:
- Reply to client – This action allows reply directly to client, attach a file attachment, use canned replies, and also insert link to article from the knowledgebase.
- Assign a ticket to somebody from your team and set the ticket deadline.
- Insert internal notes and discuss about the ticket with your colleagues. This conversation is not displayed to clients.
- Close ticket
- Move to queue – Select another queue from the queue list where you want to place the ticket.
- Merge with another ticket
- Delete and
- Tag ticket.
Each time you take an action, the history of the ticket is updated to show you every action both you and the client have taken on the case.
The help desk ticket statuses are automatically updated depending on the action performed. There are four statuses available, each of which marks a different stage along the path from a client submitting a request to your agents solving it:
1. New – a ticket that has just come in and hasn’t been opened yet.
2. Working – a ticket that has been opened, assigned to some of your agents and requires attention. Open tickets are the ones that are currently on your plate.
3. Waiting – a ticket that is waiting on the client to reply or close the ticket.
4. Closed – means the ticket has been deemed resolved and thus closed. Can still be re-opened by both client and agent.
HelpDeskSaaS software version 1.7 released - 06/24/2010
HelpDeskSaaS.com releases a new version of its help desk software as a service with a set of convenient improvements and upgrades. You can find...